DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Incorrect ASX price charts

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I found there are multiple price charts around showing incorrect prices from Jan 31 going back all the way, the share price going forward from tyhe date of relisting April the 14th are correct on all charts. Charts at fault that i have found are on the ASX site itself , my Nabtrade and Westpac online investing, i imagine there are many more, the correct ones that i have found are on hot copper and goggle. So here is how to look, on google type in - dcn asx share price, strait away you should see a price chart click on the 1yr chart, you will see a share price at Jan 31st of 1.40. now just below that graph is the asx website link, go into the asx site and there chart has the share price at .850 on the 31st Jan. I believe somehow the share price is priced in USD from the 31st jan going all the way back in these dodgy charts but all showing correct price moving forward from relisting on the 14th of April. I called Westpac and the ASX a week ago and they could see the fault but have not corrected it. I wonder what the Algos will make of these misleading charts. Higher prices i believe. Hopefully someone out there has a bit of pull and can get this corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.