BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Incorrect Reporting should be Unacceptable!

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    As shareholders if we do not hold directors to account when reporting is incorrect or misleading .......then we deserve everything we get.

When information is blatantly misleading as in the most recent presentation I believe a correction should be made by the company.......We have a responsibility to ourselves to ensure/demand that we have accurate information on which to base our investment decisions.

Below is a slide from the latest presentation, it clearly states that Resource increased by 420,000 ounces in 2017..... THIS IS NOT TRUE

Resources went DOWN by 200,000 ounces.

upload_2018-3-6_10-17-17.png
    I emailed the company requesting clarification and received the email below from Paula Raffo the Investor Relations and Corporate Governance Executive:

Please, see below the correct figures:
    • Total Oxide and Primary resources as at 31 Dec 2015 (ex-Tartaruga) = 3,205koz
    • Total Oxide and Primary resources as at 30 Jun 2017 (ex- Tartaruga) = 3,390koz
    • Depletion between 31 Dec 2015 and 30 Jun 2017 = 227koz
    • Resources change in the period = 412koz (3,390koz + 227koz – 3,205koz)
    Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further explanation.

Best regards,

As you can see the start date used to calculate the resource increase was the end of 2015. The resource they claim was discovered in 2017 was found in 2016, ....a review of the resource statements for December 2016 and June 2017 show that the resource went DOWN in 2017 by 200,000 ounces.

None of the recent drilling has managed to increase the resources of the company. This greatly brings into question the company narrative of "gold everywhere".

I have written a further email requesting that this information be corrected...... I have not received a reply.  Shareholders who believe they should have correct information on which to base their investment decisions should do the same.

Integrity Rating for BDR: .....1 out of 10   Not good enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.