MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

increase in cash at bank..., page-4

1. 38 Posts.
    "rethinking their aquisition strategy" ... did they ever have one to start with??? After 2+ years of failing to provide an aquisition to grow the company and watching the shareprice ever slide down, I am failing to see if there ever in fact was one?

Maybe the curtains are drawn so tight in their offices after the GFC hit in 2008 when the Mo project was canned, that they are too scared to look outside so see what's going on in the world - hence no aquisition?

Or maybe management and the business development manager is just plain hopeless as Redrockgeo has pointed out. Can it be as simple as that?

However, at this point with the Iron Ore mine marginal at best with less than half it's life left, and with no aquisition prospects in sight, the Board is equally (if not more) hopeless as well, and no doubt they should be made accountable for the in-action of the company growth. Vote them out at the next AGM.

The Board probably thinks they are running a 'not for profit' organisation? Come on ... Pick something up you clowns, or take your bat and ball and go home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.