LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

increase in director remuneration - red flag, page-80

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Ausheds, with respect - You're missing or ignoring the point. The last 12 months have been absolutely illustrative of the total lack of global (I mean that literally) palette of skills required of modern company principals & officers. They've handled the media like drunken clowns, let alone the pr & social side. They're supposed to be able - equipped - to be able to deal with this. I expect them to do a much better job. Yet you seem to suggest that 'everything's alright, they're doing a sterling job, so it's ok for us to pay them some more right now' when they actually haven't achieved anything in terms of operational throughput, turnover or profit. Yes we want to demark those board roles - so give them contracts of employment based on results, not because you think someone's just having a pop at NC for the sake of having a go... One of the points of this and the frustration we feel is that the directors should be demonstratively supporting - standing shoulder to shoulder with - us - the other 'owners'. But they aren't - they're simply insisting on getting paid more for a job they haven't even started yet. And tat, in my book, is not just cynical but insincerely exploitative of your good nature, generosity and heart. They should be governing by example - not rifling through the company sofa when we need to retain as much cash as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.040(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.06 $5.76 $50.03M 8.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3840 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 39097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.