LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

increase in director remuneration - red flag, page-81

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    SRV, I really think you need to raise your eyesight above the navel. Doubt anyone from Lynas would claim execution over the past 18 months has been anything but a shambles but the Malaysian political situation has been/is a difficult one to say the least. Could Lynas have done better? With 20/20 hindsight it easy to say yes, much, but would the current situation be any different? Would the LAMP be in production or would we be still waiting the court outcome? Please explain what Lynas could have done to avoid the PSC and SMSL court injunction.
    And don't cop out with the old chestnut of the LAMP should have been in Australia. With current REO price profile it's viability here would be questionable, particularly with no credits aka ALK.

Hope the following doesn't come home to haunt me but presuming a favourable court outcome and a fast ramp up due to extended prep time what's the SP worth, $1.30/1.50?

I'll use JPM's numbers, you can substitute what you like, and they are calling FY14 earnings at 7.5c & FY 15 at 13.6 based on current RE price projections. So it's a forward looking PE somewhere north of 10 at best.

Please let me know how squeaky clean Corp Gov can manipulate those numbers into the $10 that Nursery has "lost" somewhere? Time for a little reality check.

If you want to know why I still have a LT buy sentiment do some research on Duncan & CREO and factor some downstream JV value add.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.040(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.06 $5.76 $50.03M 8.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3840 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 39097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.