LYC 0.00% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

increase in director remuneration - red flag, page-83

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I do share your optimism Ausheds of course and I'd definitely like the sp up towards $2 - however...

'Could Lynas have done better? With 20/20 hindsight it easy to say yes, much, but would the current situation be any different? Would the LAMP be in production or would we be still waiting the court outcome? Please explain what Lynas could have done to avoid the PSC and SMSL court injunction.'

I am not navel gazing mate - that's you.

We pay our executives for competence - and you're telling me that a cutting-edge World-class (potentially) company like Lynas couldn't nail-down effective pr and cover all bases in ongoing campaign purposely designed to negate & counter the clowns at SMSL?

NC said that 'Yes, perhaps we did underestimate the power of social media' didn't he? Sorry - you can't tell me that the Internet has just been invented - and neither can he.

If anything I'd vote NO to increased remuneration on this point alone - because if this had been handled competently we wouldn't have been facing TWO court delays and a temporarily suspended TOL would we?!?

Do not reward your executives for none- or under-performance - stand your ground and understand the concept of ACCOUNTABILITY...

No soft print campaigns... no informative viral videos... no pre-project reaching out to hold the Gebeng operation high as a shining example of what the partnership of LYC and MY could be... just a few scrappy ineffectual press releases and a very functional Facebook page...

Didn't you see how many other social nodes have been set up to attack our company?!? Dozens - small yes - run by loonies and paid trolls, yes... but they're feeding simple people there a strong line - wrongly we'll agree I'm sure.

Get your head out of the 20th Century mate. If you think the company can run its pr side like this going forward - and you're giving them a green light, endorsing mediocrity rather than excellence by funneling more money when they ask for it without real justification - you're plainly misguided.

Otherwise I follow your posts & have done for a long time, so I'm not predisposed to having a pop - but I'm a realist, not a theocrat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.08 $5.97 $5.028M 833.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4838 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 25081 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.