SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

increase in jorc , page-37

1. 337 Posts.
    westcott/davo
    yes I know where cameroon is.... it's am emerging iron province between the pilbara and the mid-west...
    well it looks like the market agrees with me for the time being
    answers to your questions
    1)westcott...have you researched the shipping costs of ore from brazil to china....its at least $60/tonne and I was comapring the price of shipping FMG DSO from Port Headland not Vale feed from Brazil
    2) true there are other markets and sundance is very well placed to service the emerging economies in eastern europe and russia
    3) as far being paid subsidies....i'll leave that one to those in the know but i definatley won't be making investment decisions on such an assumptions and i don't think management will be either
    4)extraction costs....ain't done no homework there but I'm sure the fiscal arrangements are more suited to Ken Talbots prefence than they are in Queensland!

and who was that bloke that ramped about sinosteel poking around cameroon....he conveniently left off the second half of the article about them being granted exploration rights near kribi where the FE content is about 30% which makes sundance look all the better so i am miffed as to why he left it off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.