BXB 1.85% $15.38 brambles limited

LegumeIf I were shorting BXB with an entry point at around $7.35...

1. 2,602 Posts.
    Legume

If I were shorting BXB with an entry point at around $7.35 or 7.40 I would have sold it the other day when it went sub 6.90. Any hesitation since then would bring me further loss of profit. I would be barely breaking even at this point.

Again, at this point in time guessing that BXB will fall to $5.50 so I could cash in ~ $2 per share would be let's just say entertaining.

While observing the action over the last two days I could not help but notice that the strength on the buyer's side is growing regardless of various prognosis on future direction of Bramble's share price . And if I use my very basic knowledge of arithmetics I can only attempt to guess that 7.30 is closer to 8.00 than to 5.50.

But then again, people believe in Santa too.

It is very unlikely that the SP will start falling with such a support. Yeah, it may fall if the support weakens. But at this point in time it is healthy and it is going UP!

Oh, BTW, I have accurately guessed that BXB could be mirroring the path of LEI's action. (dump and rise, remember?). And it did. It also mirrored LEI's action on day 2 after the report release, i.e. it went up!

G, don't you love when you are right, ....and making money. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.