VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

increase support, page-12

1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Aren't we all fortunate being allocated our shares and FREE options considering the initial $5M was not raised, as anticipated from the US Green Funds?

Obviously from the volume of options traded recently there was a large shareholder off-loading for whatever reason....... it doesn't matter, everyone has a reason!

The market will come back as it always does. It is highly unlikely that any capital raising will take place with the share price under the optimum 20c. Why would ERJ give away so much at these current bargain prices!

Management will continue to work on getting the Henderson site up and running and progressing new Powerbox orders and placement(s). With about $6m in the kitty there is no need for concern and plenty of scope to work within until the time is right for the Green Funds to get involved.

The Clean Equity Monaco Conference is in March. This bound to create a lot of awareness and kudos for Enerji on a truly global basis from such a highly regarded event. I am sure the Enerji presentation will have many attendees sitting bolt upright with interest & enthusiasm. I am sure the initial results from Henderson will be released prior to the conference and used as a glowing example of what is real and possible and available NOW!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 55096344 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 86358455 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.