SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

Prime1 & PatientMan Good pick up on the then words Syrah...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Prime1 & PatientMan

Good pick up on the then words Syrah Resources is now using "The World's Pre-eminent Graphite Resource"

However word are not a guarantee for success. Syrah has a lot of issues to overcome to be successful (I define success once they become profitable) As I stated many times they have extremely high Admin costs to over come and must sell close to 90% of their annual capacity of 360,000/mt at market prices high enough to cover all their costs. They are many years away from making this happen.

Thus the question investors must ask is what is a fair market CAP value for a revenue graphite mining company?

In the case of Syrah Resources their existing management has to also deal with the company have a overvalues market CAP and thus falling share price.

This is why the shorter are so involved in Syrah Resources.

The the better success for Syrah Resources is to just survive.

The Aussies investment banks put all their capital into Syrah Resources and will hopefully continue to support and provide all the needed additional capital for Syrah Resources is to just survive.

The losers then only will be the shareholders who have to live thru a big decline in the share price over next year of longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.