SYR 0.00% 33.5¢ syrah resources limited

Thanks again for your post Patientman. The sales and marketing...

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Thanks again for your post Patientman.
    The sales and marketing presentation in 2nd half of March should be very interesting.
    Jim Askew made a point of mentioning the update would be given by Shaun Verner on team's efforts on Sales and Marketing.
    This announcement as per Audio broadcast on December 2016 Quarterly activities and cash flow update.
    It was just prior to Shaun Verner being promoted to CEO.
    So it is very good sign that our CEO has now been directly involved in negotiations with potential customers .
    Some time back I recall Jim Askew mentioning that he would get Chris (presumbably Christina Lampe-Onnerud-) to comment on some aspect of business in March but am unable to remember where i heard that.

I note that at he International battery seminar and exhibit
    One keynote presenter is Christina Lampe-Onnerud-non-executive director SYR, whose topic is

Charging Forward: Explosive Global Growth in the Battery Industry – Opportunities and Challenges Ahead
    Seminar to be held 20-23 March 2017

Perhaps the investor update by SYR will be towards the end of March 2017 to give time for her to return from Ft Lauderdale Fl

For those with time on their hands it is worth grabbing a flask of coffee and listening to the
    Downstream strategy update Nov 2016
    Handy to have the following to read along
    asx Announcment Nov 2016

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.826M 5.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 1485715 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 148900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.