CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Increased revenue and a solution to confidentiality concerns

1. 25 Posts.
    I did not attend the investor seminars, however from reading various HC posts it is apparent that one of the main issues which has been preventing the company from signing practices is confidentiality. This issue aside, it seems IAM's services are in hot demand.

No doubt practices are likely concerned about:
    1. what customers will think of a company that is offshoring financial planning work; and
    2. industrial disputes with the its workers.

From my understanding, the ASX listing rules are quite rigid and it is difficult to avoid naming any company that signs with IAM.

In my view, there is a simple solution to this issue which I think the company is already exploiting.

You may recall the Intiger Operations Update announced 10 April 2017 stated the following:
    - "growth will be reflected in revenue terms during the June quarter"; and
    - "future Clients may establish an account and order services directly from the web portal, thus leveraging our exposure to the growing Financial Planning profession."

I suspect that until IAM sorts out the confidentiality issue, it will service large clients confidentially using the client portal. Technically they will not have signed a MOU or similar agreement but will nonetheless be using IAM's services on the sly. I suspect this has already occurred and may offer and explanation as to why the company thinks "growth will be reflected in revenue terms during the June quarter".
    Last edited by sjw1988: 24/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.