AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Increased volume on the US exchange, page-20

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Bob F,

I'm heading to the AGM as well. I hoping to report on better audio on the conference line (although I believe some of the Israel team may be there in person) the addition of some refreshments (even instant coffee for a post AGM chat with other shareholders- please Fred!) and a less guarded approach from the main man himself.

I am hoping that he will open up a little in respect to his vision for the next 12 months as last year the team were veiling the way forward in a cloak of secrecy. Now that we know the product is ready for mass production and demonstrable samples are as little as 6 weeks away what reactions is he getting from the market?. Are the samples on or ahead of time.? Where does he see us in 12 months time? At what point does a revenue stream commence? Is this from licencing the product?

They have been saying for 18 months that you need to have your shares locked in because once it starts to go you won't be able to get any. 23,000 buyers and 2000 sellers right now is starting to see that play out!!

VB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.