SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

INCREASED VOLUMES

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Since last Wed 2 Dec until Frid 4 Dec, the stock traded approx 33 mill shares (ASX) and we had a price increase from 8 to 10.5 cents.
    This next move (today) from 10.5 to 12 cents has happened so far on a volume of 5.75 mill. Where will volume of 33 mill shares take us to ?

What we have been seeing in the last week, long term shareholders who participated in the last placements HAPPY to see their money back after the shares trading in April (8 months ago) at 0.3 cents and the company nearly going under.

The mistake the sellers are making is that Captain Ralph has brought this stock from the DEAD & with the masterly move of selling the IOT division and clearing debt, the company is FINALLY poised to become a major Revenue maker with its Covid customer and other major customers Abiomed, Didi etc.

Where will/should this stock be trading at when Revenue for FY22 will be at USD 75 million+ ? Market Cap of closer to AUD ONE billion !
    I will leave the MATHS to you.

it always amuses me when buyers hold back for ONE cent when they stand to make multiples of their investment, only to miss the BOAT completely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.