SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

INCREASED VOLUMES, page-2

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Great post Dpdebrec

You know a billion dollar market cap is only 13.3 times a revenue of 75 million, so I think it would be a tad higher by then..
    (Saliorlion is using a conservative metric of 25 times revenue in his calculations)

Sailorlion also likes to compare where we're at by making comparisons with other tech plays like BRN.
    Now BRN reached over 1.5 billion dollar market cap just on hype (I'm a holder, so not bagging them)

They have 5 times as many shares on issue as SE1 and currently have a market cap of over 550 million.
    (SE1 currently just over 40 million)

Now obviously we are not comparing apples with apples here, as BRN could be turning the A.I. World on it's head and this is the reason for the large premium.
    But SE1 is still a damn exciting Company to be a part of.

Is SE1 (they should change their ticker to SE2) fairly valued at this stage of its journey?

I agree with what you said about people trying to get in a pip cheaper..
    We already had some poor fellow on here, crying in the shower, because he didn't pull the trigger at 7.4 cents a couple of weeks ago..

Before closing or just after today, there were around 2.5 million shares on the sell side at 14.5 cents, which have since disappeared..

Would I be happy to get 14.5 cents for my shares?..

Sailorlion also made a bit of a complaint about not enough announcements (sorry man, feel like I'm picking on you now )
    Well do you know what announcements I think are coming?

First we will have the AGM presentation, which will conservatively map out the next 3 to 12 month game plan.
    Then there will be some broker recommendations made (private and public) on a 12 month price target for Sensera (I'm going to guess 45 to 50 cents)
    Now they're not annoucements, but the announcements that will follow, will be "Change in substantial holding" and "Becoming a substantial holder" notices.

The share price at that stage, will be well past 20 cents and probably pushing 30..

Does the current share price look like it's gone up much still?

SE1 has now tanked a couple of times, before the last 2 quarterly updates, because people were expecting more..
    This could happen here again, which is why people have been trying to dampen expectations of this upcoming presentation..

It won't be flashy, there won't be trumpets, or marching bands..
    But the content will quitely lay the foundations of Sensera's future.
    Ralph Schmidt would be a bang up poker player

I haven't got the balls to try trading SE1 at the moment, maybe in the 20's..

I honestly believe my investment is this Company, will change my life and I'm not willing to risk that.

All my opinions only and although this may come across as a rampy post, it's just the way I see things moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.