INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

Looks like no funds that were short, got an allocation in the...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Looks like no funds that were short, got an allocation in the recent credit raise as the number of short sales did not fall away like it did in the PLS raise which is great news. In fact there has been about another
    6-7m sold mainly on the days following the resumption of trade after the credit raise. Now stands more than 50m shares shorted the highest its been wwhich is 4% of the free float or 13 days worth of buying based on average volume . It has sat at 40m since June.
    The good news is the stock has soaked this up and is holding this 20c mark currently, and any good announcements particularly if it climbs through 26 you should start to see some shorters look to cover adding more buying pressure. Feels like theres plenty of buying out there currently , so if this can continue to soak up the credit raising flippers , grab a good announcement or 2 such as a offtake this can really gain some momentum.
    I still think INR nave done all enviromental work necessary to ensure this Buckwheat plant is not an issue and i dont think Trump will let it stand in the way of the US and China
    The stock at 20c now is in a much better place of the cycle etc than where it was 6 months ago. It was struggling to push through 20 now it feels like it has a good solid base there
    Time will Tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $224.8K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 265571 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 991309 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.