IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

AJ As you are aware bringing a mine into production from...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    AJ

As you are aware bringing a mine into production from discovery is an extremely lengthy process at the best of times and I mean (favorable fundamentals), ranging from anywhere between 6 to 10 yrs.

From what I gather you seemed to of held IBG when the fundamentals for zinc began or were already negative due to rising inventories peaking at circa 1.2mt. So regardless of who was at the helm of IBG, Sam Walsh, Ivan Glasenberg, Mick Davies take your pick, IBG would still be where it is today due to the zinc fundamentals.

However if you were to refer to historical reputable industry researchers when you were invested (CRU Wood Mac) you'll be reminded that the fundamentals will only become favorable circa 2016-2018. So yes I have to agree just like me you got in to early.

It's a little difficult to bring a mine into production when fundamentals and one of the largest global credit freezes in history is conspiring against you and your plans.

Under the circumstances I think JD is doing well. We are still waiting for SIA approval by the Greenland Govt. Which we need before public hearings can be initiated this again is beyond the control of IBG management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.