you may be right. I prefer to claim that this ABC totally Left...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    you may be right. I prefer to claim that this ABC totally Left deliberate disgraceful bias is more like some rotten tooth - the rot and pus of bias in this entrenched tooth spreading it's poison into the system, causing huge problems - but the whole tooth has to be actually dug out and extracted, with lots of painful screaming.

But who is the dentist, willing to do the job? Surely there's someone - suitably qualified? Suitably brave - patrioic - courageous? Turnbull will NOT act - yes, Abbott could force it. At peril of national Leftist revolts. A terrible dillema. But - ABC has a CHARTER! Why is it not enforced strictly? I'd warrant most of thre ABC staff think they are safe in a job for life. Unlike most of the rest of s - or our kids. SO their own morals in this are out the window via self-preservation instincts. They do what they are told.

Abbott makes a move - all hell will break loose. Damned if you do - and damned if you don't. All those inner suburban doctor's wives in their luxury terrace houses will revolt over their afternoon teas. ABC know they are holding that Ace. Armies of Lefty voters. He moves - and the floodgates of ABC's hate against him will open. Bang goes all those cushy and huge salary packages. This cosy Marxist's Boys Club. Can't have that.

Mark Scott will survive. Safe wrapped in his arrogance blanket.

And people went on about TURC - same hyocrites pretend this disgrace at the ABC is not even happening. Our rights to demand democractic balance in our national broadcaster is dwindling fast. This is nothing short of malicious - and totally, disgracefully Machiavellian.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.