CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Yes Gold here is the heat man but brings in a sense of reason as...

1. 328 Posts.
    Yes Gold here is the heat man but brings in a sense of reason as well. All for horses for different show jumps as they say...

I have stocks I have had held for 10 years (and still hold one now) that have taken that long to really pay off. Just to wait a few weeks more or even months, is not a problem. Just invest what you are prepared to lose and walk away from it with some speckies has been my game play. Most the time, I get a decent pay day...

So this will either sink or swim so I have bought enough to make it worth while on a good run, but can swallow the loss if not.

Still, IMOV, this is interesting within this field of technology and after travelling heaps the last six months, I have I used poor WIFI and 3G at so many International AIrports, it is not funny. To have a hotspot with super high speed connection and at the ability then to link up my VOIP on my iPhone to this, would be a God Send...

The LLCT in KL could do real well in this regard. The free WIFI is not good at all and I was with many people just recently that told me the same thing. They would pay for a solid connection for 30 minutes. Also think of the advertising that Air Asia could do on the screens. The LCCT certainly is doing gangbusters in business at the moment...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.