CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

incredible demand for a carrier class wifi net, page-6

1. 5,277 Posts.
    with the comparison to your other firm that's been mentioned - it isn't a 'no brainer' - it's rather scary actually

If you are referring to TZL, then I would have to say I strongly disagree. That company has revenues of over $20m pa with customers such as Microsoft and Dell, and partnerships with companies such as Anixter and Pitney Bowes. On Pitney Bowes, just last week PB Australian signed a $2m sales agreement for the rest of the calender year. That's $2m
    for Aus alone, and considering TZ also have deals with PB global who are THE global leader in corporate mail, then you can imagine the revenue target there.

Meanwhile, PIE are faffing around with $200k pa in the hope that Telstra will take up a trial. Either PIE is overvalued and TZL is fairly valued, OR PIE is fairly valued and TZL is grossly undervalued.

All of this for a $30m market cap. PIE has a $20m market cap.

This is why I will not put money into PIE.....yet. But of course will keep an eye on them just in case there is some clarity. I am particularly keen on PIE patents. Are there any?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.