ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Incredible India and the behaviour of the billion dollar PSU - NMDC, page-10

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I don’t know what u saying is right or wrong but don’t forget when current staff at NLC exit , then you can figure out the rest..... anyway guys, NO MORE INDIA PROJECT UPDATES, hahaha as there are none anymore. If there is one NLC would say, hey NMDC exit so what, we will fund the other 15 million, let us make a new agreement then we start. That’s exactly what would have been plan B. I don’t get why they even went meet Australia high commission to wipe their ass. Top shareholders should overthrow this board or at least make some changes,otherwise this will end up in liquidation and finally be delisted. Those boilers steam package no where near enough for expenses. I m at the age of 34, I had plans based on this deal. Now everything I put f...gone . What makes me so furious that I want shove rod in Bajiendra Kumar ass ,which I already did in his Twitter , will do more so that when he wake up in the middle of the night he will remember my comments. They should have had plan B with NLC in the event of NMDC walk away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4 1.435K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 19843454 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11264617 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.