APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hello 7 of 9,Just to clear up a few points. The night time posts...

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hello 7 of 9,Just to clear up a few points. The night time posts are after picking up a teenage daughter(at risk) after a late night---And its the only time I can get on the net !! and no its not that I believe APG will go belly up. My exclaimation statements are the typical NOISE that I hear all along about apg. Most good investments are the result of a long term position.Now the usefulness of HC for me is that whenever I feel like selling out I review the posts of whoever I believe to make some sence, and note if any milestones are being achieved by the co, if that is the case I simply ignore the noise!!! Now I originally bought the stock and traded it till it has reached the position of having no cash cost any more.Its a sound principle that was always used by T Boone Pickens Jr----then you have clarity of viewpiont--Noise isnt an issue ! After years of research APG is actually at the cutting edge of the technology. They really dont need to protect themselves with patents because they are ahead of the pack and overcoming obsticles in their stride & incorporating new ideas into the next phase. IMHO !!! You could liken it to the NZ kiwi fruit industry. They havent attempted to protect it they have simply kept ahead of the rest of the world through their research effort. (95 percent of genius is hard work) Im sure any HC member that runs his or her own show will on reflection admit that it takes many many years to achieve success.Instant successes almost always crash to ground. The point I make about day traders is that they dont really count--they generate more heat than light--- If apg gets a conformation by NZ steel and say a really solid nibble about an acid plant from Inco then there will be a window of opportunity of about 2 weeks while all the brokers do some calculations.Then the price might drive up 4 cents but nothing really dramatic will happen till bankable feasability is completed and ILU comes on board, only then will any institutions say to themselves if its ok for ilu then its ok for me. They are not speculators like us!!! There is no hurry, buy at leasure and enjoy the ride.Turbulence and clear air are a fact of life!!!!! I will hold a little longer methinks !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.