AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

incredible

1. 2,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Haven`t read many of the posts, I`m sure many apologise for our incompetent enlarged Board. To think I gave them the benefit of the doubt re the race to get a deal and the need to raise cash, and actually put a buy on POH. I read only a little of the report, the cash position said it all. I think I saw that the funding arrangements would be to launch Cellucreme. What then??? The cash position would have been evident months ago, they seem to have gambled on getting a deal that was better than funding a phase 1. before it became critical. We don`t need gamblers runninig our company. A strong Balance Sheet is everything as I have pointed out, much to the displeasure of some here. Well we are going to get some form of raising and I suspect not on terms favourable to us.

Our Directors need to understand they are in the business of selling shares not science. (show me the money) Sold half today because if anything comes our way by SPP or whatever I suspect there will be plenty not taken up and if the story improves there might be a top up available. The attaching option a few months back doesn`t look bad now Oscar. Even the floating of the cosmetics business with different management that was so quickly discarded. Probably too early without a few runs on the board from Cellucreme and the seeming failure of Elixer. Perhaps it is even more important now to separate the science from the consumer goods, heres hoping for good results from the Ladies trialling Cellucreme, whatever don`t leave the selling to our present company.

Incredible !!!!

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.