AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

incredible, page-2

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Graeme-

I think you are a bit harsh with the "gamblers" remark, but clearly something has not gone as hoped. Although alluded to, but not made entirely clear at this stage, was that a "Plan B" has been resorted to.

I do not think the company is scrambling to put this together; I suspect it was locked down at least as long ago as November-December as a fall-back in case other potential income did not materialize on schedule.

Perhaps management can be faulted for not keeping shareholders informed, but I am still willing to bear with them as I believe they will lead the company to success.

All of us will be keenly interested in the financing details to be divulged in March. Once these details are known, perhaps some present viewpoints will change.

For now, I find myself aligned with those who are less concerned with a minor dilution than with moving the technology forward strongly into commercialization.

I'd rather be invested in a cash-poor company where the market capitalization is a significant multiple of cash, in recognition of the value of the company's IP, than in a cashed-up company with a market capitalization less than cash, reflecting the market's expectation that the company will fritter away the cash on a multi-year trip to nowhere.

I have experience with both kinds of companies. This kind is far preferable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.