SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

guttedsquid,Whilst I haven't sold sub 40's, I believe it all...

1. 19 Posts.
    guttedsquid,

Whilst I haven't sold sub 40's, I believe it all depends on the entrance point of the seller, in this case sub 40's. Many short term investments decisions in the market would be based on getting a return greater than leaving your money parked in a bank earning 8%pa. Most people would be seeking something in the order of 20-30% in as short a time frame as possible. This particular person may have been in sundance from low 30's, high 20's so if they are a short term player, their decision to sell is justified. Whilst the company on paper may be doing great things, you will NEVER lose taking a profit. It never hurts to let other people make some money either. Remember, there is now a shareholder who came in at .39 so their exit point would be more likely high 50's, low 60's or greater. Also remember the market isn't only made up of millionaires and fund managers. There are many smaller investors who would see a few thousand dollars as a lot of money especially in current economic conditions. Whilst it may be frustrating to see the share price languish, that is what happens in a bear market. I'm in Sundance for the long term, so I focus very little on the share price and simply look forward to them doing great things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.