AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Boz, Drilling news News on what Shandong’s plans are without...

1. 322 Posts.
    Boz,
    Drilling news
    News on what Shandong’s plans are without diluting the SP
    Confirmation on sold assets and when money is on hand
    A Solid 2018 planned forecast with achievable targets & where we are mining gold/producing/making money.
    As a shareholder, these are the minor details that most would like to know.
    Our hard earned money has been invested. And the companies response should be what shareholders deserve to hear. I believe we are going to be on a winner however for some reason, the company PR spinner isn’t spinning too much good vibes. Most stocks that are about to explode are exposed and publicised for all the right reasons. Why are there no positive vibes around us? SP tells the story unfortunately. Believe me, I want the best for Mantle however Mantle need to be selling the story a lot better and a lot wider than to date.
    I am way in over my head on the stock to bail out now and I do really think that they can successfully mine for gold. I just hope that they don’t sell out or let larger players in for pittance. If we have a major resource, make them pay over the top so they are fortunate that we accepted them and let them on board. Keep the good news coming, but let’s make it push the SP up as well. Good news only keeps you warm and fuzzy for a short time.
    Cheers,
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.