IND 5.56% 17.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Ah gosh don't be so despondent or critical of the efforts that...

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Ah gosh don't be so despondent or critical of the efforts that are being undertaken to get this puppy up and active again. I do not think there has been any plan to lie to shareholders. Sure some of their hopes for getting things in place have not always met their hoped for timelines.

Allowances have to be made for the fact that this has been an attempt to resuscitate a comatose company that was barely breathing. So the ASX would have been very careful to vet all the details and make sure that it was going to be able to not only stand scrutiny but to actually stand up again and potentially be able to make some progress. I'm sure the ASX would have been poking and prodding the company to check its credentials very thoroughly.

Then of course Indus and New Era have had to develop a level of trust between each other and sort out the arrangements that are putting in place so that each is satisfied and that they have kept the ASX happy all the way as well. No easy task if it is to be done correctly I would suggest.

As I said in my earlier post we must be very, very, very close to having the result of all this effort unveiled. I thought it might have been this week but I am now more inclined to think that it could be about the middle of next week (Wednesday or Thursday) before the much awaited details will unfold. We'll see. Here's hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $6.008K 34.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43425 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 44743 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.