IND 5.00% 21.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Well I would say that it is probably not all their fault. If we...

1. 8,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383

Well I would say that it is probably not all their fault. If we look back over the last few years we can see that there have been attempts to find a new direction after the Indonesia feeble effort. The attempts struggled to find any other suitable venture to hook onto or else the efforts fell through on closer inspection.
    This effort with New Era has made significant progress by comparison. The major hurdle has been meeting the criteria of the ASX which since the Royal Banking Commission investigation has been at pains to make sure that a fine tooth comb is run through all attempts to refloat companies, especially small caps.
    I suspect that the slowness over the last month or so has been because the ASX has been extra diligent or extra cautious in its checking efforts and the possibility of unforseen issues erupting . Anyway we can but wait.

I'm quite fond of days with a W in them. I mean mid week has a good round feeling about it. Any issues and to-ing and fro-ing can happen early in the week. Then a release mid week allows time for reaction and consideration of any material and a good opportunity for forum discussion. I remain hopeful that we will not have to go around the Mulberry Bush any longer and that we avoid being bushwacked.
    Ever hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 23.0¢ 18.5¢ $4.541K 20.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 2991 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.