IND 2.63% 19.5¢ industrial minerals ltd

I tell what they are doing at head office Angellus absolutely...

1. 9,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2474
    I tell what they are doing at head office Angellus absolutely SFA they have nothing to do except accept there pay and pay there own bills , we have farmed out Indo (not our humble directors problem anymore) and we have a Binding Terms Sheet in Alberta to look at on the desk all day at the moment our directors and staff are very busy ATM and dont have time to answer emails or even the phone , can you just imagine them all sitting around the desk all day looking at the Binding Terms Sheet on the desk that would of taken about a half day back in December 2014 since then we have a secretary to do all the menial tasks that the directors are all to busy to do like inform us to whats going on but i dont even think our secretary exists anymore has anyone been able to speak to him latley or get a responce from head office from him or from anyone for that matter at head office ?

These directors and staff as follows

DIRECTORS

JOHN (GUS) SIMPSON

(Non-executive Chairman)
    Mr Simpson brings an extensive range of corporate and commercial expertise to the company. He is currently Executive Chairman of Peninsula Energy Limited a Wyoming focused energy developer and he has over 20 years experience in the management of companies with international operations.
    ANTHONY MILEWSKI

(Managing Director)
    Mr Milewski has extensive experience in the energy & resource industries and an active involvement in global capital markets. He has held board positions with several public energy and resource companies in emerging markets and immediately prior to joining Indus he has held positions at Skadden Arps, Renaissance Capital and Firebird Management.
    Mr Milewski has spent a significant part of his career living and working in emerging markets, including Africa, Russia and Asia. Mr Milewski is a lawyer and a member of the New York State Bar, holds an M.A. in International Studies and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Washington. He was a Fulbright scholar to Russia and holds an LLM in Russian law from the Russian Academy of Sciences.

MARCUS GRACEY

(Non-Executive Director)
    Mr Gracey is an experienced Lawyer and Energy Executive with international corporate expertise. His industry experience combined with strong academic and professional qualifications in Economics, Law, Business, Governance and Land Administration, bring a strong package of strategic, corporate/legal, financial, capital markets, governance and operational skills to the Indus Board.
    His skills and experience in project management, North American land administration and Indigenous Affairs will further add to the company as it moves to developing assets in North America and partnering with Canadian indigenous First Nations Groups.
    SENIOR MANAGEMENT

ANTHONY MILEWSKI

(Chief Executive Officer)
    Mr Milewski has extensive experience in the energy & resource industries and an active involvement in global capital markets. He has held board positions with several public energy and resource companies in emerging markets and immediately prior to joining Indus he has held positions at Skadden Arps, Renaissance Capital and Firebird Management.
    KEN BULL

(Chief Operating Officer)
    Mr Bull has over 30 years international experience in the oil and gas sector, primarily in the management and operation of onshore and offshore drilling, well completion and production operations. Mr Bull also has extensive experience in the Indonesian oil and gas industry and will manage all aspects of the Company's operations in Indonesia.
    JONATHAN WHYTE

(Company Secretary)

are a bunch of useless pricks that couldn't get a deal over the line in a timely manner if they tried i can only surmise that we have problems with the Indian Chiefs in Alberta that has stalled our Binding Terms Sheet and if this is the case just tell us that i really dont think it can affect the SP much more atm we are already @ a 2m mcap it really dos not get much worse than that even for a shell.

Surely one of us holders must live in Perth if so go to head office and knock on the door and take a photo of it so at least we know it exists because ATM sadly its all we have until our leaders (and i say that with a smile on my face) make something happen and inform us of such as has been promised so many times ... we are over 5m into this now and you know really all we have to show for it know is one peice of paper on a desk and a pipe dream left in indo , and also one hell of a expenses bill all paid for by us and for what to be treated like chit and ignored.
    I should be in Perth on business in July i know where i will visiting early in my trip to try and gleam some answers but surely there must be somebody out here how can go there sooner and get some answers for us all ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $15.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $4.399K 23.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60619 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 29922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.