SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

indaba/sdl/westcott, page-14

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Have been accumulating a few of late from a trading perspective, only time will decide whether its a good move.

I like when the weekly and daily stochastics are as one, it adds flavour to a move, whether its at a tricky time in the general markets we will soon see?

Chart 1
    Shows the momentum indicator which has suggested a bottoming and also price movement coming, along with a volume spike which could lead to more heavy volume in coming weeks.
    Photobucket

Chart 2
    Weekly in which i have been watching patiently since some failed moves mid year, it seems time has been absorbed and a move will come Q1
    I didnt draw it, however im sure you can see the massive basing pattern occurring, and once 20 is regained I cant see it going below it again, thus my belief that something with funding and operational plans will be sealed in 2010. Time again will tell. IMO technicals are hinting at it :))
    Photobucket

Chart3
    Daily showing minimal risk trade entry and definitive stop if the move doesnt eventuate, I also have added the EMAs which price has now back above (long above pinky), confirmation of a move would be pink crossing above black.
    Photobucket

One week will finish and SP will be much much higher, patience I have
    Best Wishes in 2010

Regards
    Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.