SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

indaba/sdl/westcott, page-2

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (scilliams)

I have not had a look to see if SDL are presenting at Indaba.

I would never post anything about the share price in 2010.
    I have no idea.I could say what I hope it will be,even that could be way out.
    I am hoping by the end of 2010 the share price will be $1 plus.

Joint ventures,finance deals I believe will happen.
    No idea who will end up being involved with SDL.
    My gut feel about the money raised from Europe is it could be from a Jersey Group.The money from America could be from Harbinger.I could and most probably am wrong on both counts.

Projects,rail and port are too important to Cameroon,The Congo,Gabon and Central African Republic I feel.

I think some drilling results could come out around the same time as Indaba in the last quarter report for 2009.
    I have no idea how long they will be drilling for.
    With looking to have 3 drill rigs drilling,I think it will be on going.I would not be surprised to see them get more drill rigs in the future.

I know of one unlisted company in North/West Africa who have 7 drill rigs on site and more machinery then SDL I believe,with interested Chinese companies who are working on three stages to build rail,port and mine,DSO and Magnetite,looking to end up producing 30 million tonnes of DSO and 20 million tonnes of concentrate per year who are looking at cost's to stage two of over US$4 billion.
    Some people on SDL may know of this company.
    I do not want to say too much at this stage as it could fall through because of the country they are in.They are not as advanced as SDL although they started in 2005.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.