IDG 0.00% $3.50 indago resources ltd

Evening Max :)All your points are taken, and I don't disagree...

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Evening Max :)

All your points are taken, and I don't disagree with you one bit about the current board.

My main concern is that I still have no idea what the agenda is of the GLI mob, and why they even want to be involved.

This may well be a case of the devil you know, vs the unknown.

One thing that annoys me a bit is that many people go on about the money that has been spent, and imply that it has gone into the current directors' pockets. But I suspect that a large chunk of the money has actually been spent on staff, exploration, legals, etc. Now while that hasn't produced ANY tangible results for shareholders, it is not the same as directors pocketing the loot....

Sure, they've taken good salaries. And yes, way too much has been spent on admin etc for no return.

Maybe this whole episode will act as a wake-up call? Who knows?

I just have this niggling doubt as to what will happen if or when the GLI mob take over. They've not done a thing for the shareholders of GLI yet - they are languishing at 2 cents or less....!

I'm inclined to vote to keep the current board, and if that vote were to get up, it would be very interesting to see what GLI do next. And why do they only want a 10% partial takeover anyway? And why would we want a whole pile of cheap shares that we can't sell?

I'm still thinking, and yet to decide. I'm just trying to find out more about the GLI agenda - the unknown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.