PEN 2.50% 10.3¢ peninsula energy limited

Reichman,reading your post today about your current situation...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Reichman,

reading your post today about your current situation and being forced to sell out of your position in PEN got me thinking.

I have benefited greatly from your posts over the last 2 years of you sharing your hard won research with other posters on HC.

To think that PEN has the potential to now deliver on many of the hopes we share for her, and it saddens me to think that you will not be sharing in the financial rewards that most of us holders will see over the coming year or two.

Reichman, my personal experience during the GFC pretty much saw me lose 20 years of work and savings and my business almost completely finished. I wont go into detail but will say that at it's depth, I was as low as low can go, and no one around me in my immediate zone of friends or acquaintances could understand how I felt, and the situation I found myself in and worse, had put my family into.

Long story short, whilst I have no where near got back to where I was before the GFC, day by day I am crawling back, inch by inch.

So without knowing the details of your individual situation, apart from what you have shared here recently...I would like to make the following proposal.

I would like to thank you for the research you have shared with this thread, and in return, I would like to transfer just 10,000 PEN shares across to you.....as a gift.

The only condition I request of you, is that you do not sell them prior to production. No matter whether HS is correct and its at the end of this year/2013, or Vintage is correct and it occurs in 2014....but you cant sell until we hit production.

Who knows, perhaps a few other lucky PEN holders out there may wish to give you a similar gift?

Please drop me an email on [email protected]

Kiril.

I hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.003(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $161.1K 1.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
124 10505624 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4679883 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.