CTP 7.55% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

independant valuer

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I still get a strong feeling our BOD and RC are working for themselves.Not only that but the feeling MB know more about CTP reserves than shareholders . I am sure it would be good business sense to appoint a STRONGLY INDEPENDANT VALUER to ascertain our rescources and report back with a realistic valuation . I found some old valuations done by DJ Carmichael recommending CTP as a spec buy dated 20th Feb 2014 at $1.86 then the 16th April $1.97 . This valuation could infer whether valuable information had been withheld prior to MCB take over offer.Furthermore if for some reason there is ever a need for a class action this comprehensive list with dates will be a valuable document. The orchestrated mess we now find CTP in is unforgiveable but to say they would do it again reads exactly as it sounds they would do it again.I am sure every small cap oil and gas co will warily look at borrowing from MCB.
    The board and RC need to be replaced ASAP to forestall any more attacks deliberately aimed towards weakening shareholder control
    I am sure every stockbroker,associates and oil gas co will remember the names involved

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $38.74K 782.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 299892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.