AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Independence

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Thanks all same but I’d rather not be on a private mail list:
    -
    “Groupthink” leads any group to accept the status quo and conform and not rock the harmony of the group. I intend to be free to rock the boat if I think said boat is in dire need of rocking.
    -
    I can never be accused of collusion.

Even on Hot Copper there is pressure to conform to a particular viewpoint. That pressure must be resisted at all costs in my opinion. It’s a funny old world and sometimes our closest supporters are not doing us any favours by being obsequious. I’m sure in hindsight that Brad Boyle (previously from TON), wishes he listened to more sage advice (I’m sure many genuine long-term AVQ supporters and hot copper followers wish the same).

In relation to AVQ, the situation is clear: the company urgently needs to communicate that it is taking drastic action to rein in costs -especially before the appeal:

I have met Ryan Mount and I think he’s a very likable, capable and intelligent person and CEO, but that doesn’t mean he will always get the best advice and make the best decisions.

If there is a storm brewing, we need to close the shutters …the recent macro-economic conditions & appeal delay is the storm, and we need to close the shutters by drastically cutting costs to ride it out and maintain confidence.

Dan Lougher CEO of Western Areas mining company was reported yesterday as saying "You know the rhetoric is China, China, China but look, we can worry about China, but I'd rather worry about what we do in our own backyard and sustain the business.” “So look we want to spend money but we just have to be very diligent on how we do that," Mr Lougher said.”

THIS EXACT SITUATION applies to AVQ.

A quarterly ann. is already old news; we need an urgent market update; drastic action: confidence restored -optimism and positive outlook follows.

Cheers,

SJB

ALL MHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.