CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

SB I think ALL the negative posters here are waiting to buy in...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    SB

I think ALL the negative posters here are waiting to buy in or buy more.
    Its easy to see when they all start piling in and think they are putting negative thoughts into shareholders heads that they are waiting and hoping to get in themselves.
    They just aren't quite game enough without that little bit of info they want and need to make a decision.
    Well fellas (and girl ) don't worry.
    We will all get the info we seek when its available..
    So don't panic (you all are starting to sound a bit that way) relax and wait for the info.
    Yes I know the AGM'S are a terrible waste of time and you should never look at a site because you won't know what your looking at but I will be booking my ticket to Cloncurry this week and thoroughly enjoying looking at all that stockpiles of copper and asking questions how much we have now and will have in the future.
    How much DSO do we have?
    What about the +38mm 95% NC that we are producing now?
    If those containers hold 20t then how many containers are we sending off each month?
    I think we will have the answers before the arm so maybe I will just drink and enjoy.
    Could someone here tell me when they speak of supplying smelters they use the plural.
    Surely if they have stuff all produce and DSO NC they wouldn't try and supply more than 1.
    Anyway plenty of info to come (I presume) so I am going to keep nibbling away and grab a few as I can and see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.