CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Bretto, the down rampers sure are hitting it hard again I...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Bretto, the down rampers sure are hitting it hard again I see….what do they have to worry about….most if not all are really non holders…though most if not all are short supporters…..imho,…those numbers are down now below 8,500,000….come on boys…no guts no glory they say…..you should be doubling those short numbers…weak as water I say…..maybe they are all jumping into SFR…its started its plunge….no more divvies on their horizon….thanks to overseas commitments and running out of copper here….imho
    Today is the last trading day of August and over a month since our last market sensitive news release….so I am expecting news today…..the "copper refinery" photo shoot PLUS where we are at with DSO monthly sales /income projections…..would still be my "holders" guess….or if I was to wear the Non Holders Hat…there would be no doubt about it….every photo is doctored and there remains just dirt in the 12 stock piles that do appear to be growing but clearly for local road use only, and did we mention there is absolutely no copper let alone anything commercial at Rocklands…there that should give my shorting buddies the much needed boost they clearly need ….lol

Just might see you at the AGM this year Bretto….because its just a thing I have with optical illusions…ie the massive plant that isnt there…all those workers in the last quarterly…that arnt really there…the reason for quoting the copper refinery reference that isnt really there...those 12 huge stock piles that arnt really there either or if they are they are for road gravel use only….you know that sort of thing……lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.