CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

independent analysis, page-141

1. 9,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8440
    Bitzer,
    I agree I have made my point on several occasions about this, but is it really more boring than a lot of the cr@p a certain ramper is constantly doing?

As a holder the truth about the lost credibility of the company over the entire ore-sorter fiasco must be hard to continually take.
    From the discussion with SB though, I think I have finally nutted out the story behind this, taking SBs observation of a secondhand unit on board.
    While on the mine tour last year, we were shown the ore-sorter all set up as well as the crusher all ready to go. The only excuse for it not working was there was not enough ore on the ROM pad. When they turned it all on, they wanted to run and scalp off all the large NCu ore continuously, hence why the wait and why is was not working. This was of course during the period of the cap raising.
    Putting all the pieces together, I get the impression the company never had enough money to get the proper ore sorter, but still picked up one and put it in the correct spot for looks. Now after trialling the one they had/picked-up/leased whatever, they are in the market for one that will do the correct job. This will cost a lot of money.

You also have to remember that WM stated at the AGM 'DSO sales by Feb/March'.
    Your correct, enough of this, make up your own mind.

I'm selling the rest of my shares before the cap raise trading halt!!
    gone!!
    Last edited by ozblue: 29/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.