CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

independent analysis, page-180

1. 46,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8850
    "What is logical to me is that CDU may well have added their 20 -30 tonne of DSO to all of those shipping containers we saw in previous happy snaps some months back and sent them all off to China for processing…"

Really !!! so you are suggesting that CDU are in breach of the listing rules for continuous disclosure now - GJ ? I presume you realize your above ramp is "price sensitive information " and would have to be disclosed to the market.

Now GJ why do I say shipping of 30 ton of DSO would be price sensitive ?? well apart from all the CDU employees that have mobile phones and would be ringing ROH,s pharmacist and the cocktail party attendees , We also know CDU would have to use external freight Companies road/rail to get the product to port and we also know their own port facilty is not yet built so they would have to use someone elses, all of these people would have inside information and would be buying CDU stock on market and that would mean a price and volume spike and a speeding ticket please explain from ASX-

No GJ given the fact the price is actually going down and dipped below $1.70 yesterday I think we can safely assume that CDU is compliance with the listing rules and no copper product is being shipped or sold.
    Last edited by h00ts: 30/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.