CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

independent analysis, page-184

1. 9,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8408
    GJ,
    WM 5% to 8% ( for heavens sake, what would he know!!)

That's exactly correct, what would he know?
    This is the same WM that stated at last years AGM at the end of November, DSO sales by Feb/March 2014.

Very, very believable. Didn't he also state something about production and dividends by 2012 a few years ago as well? Or was that some-one else?

Now here's the interesting part GJ, I do believe that some of the areas that were marked as low grade, are in fact much higher grade, I've seen it myself, but whether it's a small area only, or a very large area, I have no idea. The company by refusing to tell us what's on those stockpiles, when they were able to last year, tells you something.

If the total was way above what it was in the JORC, you think they would be crowing it from the roof top, so the SP would be much higher and all the dilution notices would be less dilutive. It would also scare the pants off all those shorters, but it hasn't happened, I wonder why? Can you think of any reason?  

I like to use logic, numbers, and honest managements when I invest my money. There are several companies that under promise and over deliver, investing with them is easy. Would you put CDU in that category?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.