CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

independent analysis, page-185

1. 8,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8266
    Thanks for the kind words buddy, I did indeed get this one wrong. If I'd been correct (and I believed in what the company was saying) then DSO sales would be bringing in a regular cashflow right now, andwould havebeen for months), so I was wrong to believe them.
    I still don't understand why you hold lots of shares in the company, despite you giving a detailed reason once. It's just one of my failures to understand other peoples perspective.
    After I sold the majority of CDU a couple of months ago, and thankfully the options at 50c, I invested most of the cash in CZI at 15-16c, even though I had held hundreds of thousands of them from 3-5c, plus a large investment into KGL. A quick look at both their charts will tell you how my investments have been going compared to sitting in CDU. (Bailed most of CDU at high $1.80's)

Very shortly KGL will come out with a JORC with higher resources and grade than CDUs 30mt high grade one. It will be CuEq, but relying on Ag,Zn,Pb and Au for the Eq bit. All will be retrieved by standard flotation processing. Sorry for the cross promotion/ramping but it's really for the rampers that think I'm missing out by selling CDU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.