CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ozblue, not sure how you can so misconstrue what is being said,...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Ozblue, not sure how you can so misconstrue what is being said, HC is for everyone to post on any stock they wish, irrespective whether longtermers, or shortermers want them to post or not, so thinking I was somehow stating you should not post on the CDU thread is wrong. What I have questioned in other posts is why those who have no skin in the game so to speak, spend such an unbelievable amount of time running down a company they clearly think is just about doing everything wrong as far as they're concerned; personally I just do not have the time or inclination..blah blah blah. I have never questioned the right of people to post,

If you want to continue to post "mainly facts from the company itself, then OZblue do it, it's your choice, I can only wish to have the time to post on a company that I have no shares in, or have sold out in disgust, if you have the time to spend then go ahead, your choice. Last point, because I have said enough on this, when I stated that "this is one of the problems, everyone thinks that everyone else cares a hoot..believe me they don't.." I actually stand by that, ultimately what you do with your shares is entirely up to you, it means very little to me or to be honest probably anyone else, your life is your life, as are your decisions ; wishing longtermers luck, is precisely that..I wish them the best, deconstruct that comment as you wish.

Once again, cheers to all, long termers, short termers, whoever, we are all trying to do the best for ourselves, our families and grandkids.

Dossa

Ps last post on the subject

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.