CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Roh The problem we have here is that all want CDU to succeed but...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    Roh

The problem we have here is that all want CDU to succeed but those without shares that want in (all the traders) want a mini failure or problems first to panic shareholders into selling a few and push the sp down .
    As you can see Penny (who brilliantly sold at $5 creating her credibility to know CDU and when to buy and sell) has said she will look at it WHEN its under $1.
    Penny thanks buddy for advising her to sell at that stage but buddy doesn't sell himself and remains probably a top 100 shareholder.
    The other poster that brags about how much he's made shorting now tells us the Chinese are going to wreck the company but he will jump back in WHEN its at 50cents.
    The same shorter bragged about chatting to WM over the phone a few months ago and said he thought CDU would eventually be a good company.(or something similar.Don't quote me buddy).
    Then hoots pats them both on the back for being brilliant for shorting and selling.
    Janti keeps going into the past and looking for figures that were released when the NC was still forming at Rocklands.None of which will count when the mining figures are released.
    So who do we believe.?
    A group of traders that boast about shorting CDU?
    A group of traders that are busting to get into CDU under $1and/or 50cents.(good rap name that)
    or WM and the board that actually know what they have and where its going.
    I think you traders best chat to each other a bit more and see what credentials you want to establish with each other and with shareholders a.I'm getting confused which of you really thinks they know anything.
    Bring back zz I say.
    You can all tell us how good he is again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.