CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

""(The bottom line here is guys like buddy and oz know they're...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(The bottom line here is guys like buddy and oz know they're right but are getting too caught up in trying to prove it to people who are obviously playing games.)""

Hi Man (Bermuda), I am still waiting for you to keep to your promise made once upon a time that, if WM wasn't going to keep up with something, you would have taken me along with you and witness you giving WM what for. What about it!!!

As for me holding on to my CDU shares, I am still living in hope that one day we will get somewhere. Murphy's Law has applied to me on more than one occasions. I sell out and the sp will go up. Besides, if there will be a time that I will need the money for something else, or I will get really sick of it all, I will sell. To date nothing of the kind has happened.

Besides, unlike the non holders, I can post as much as I want to, and when I want to, as long as I keep it within the HC posting guidelines.
    It appears that the ramping forces have joined forces again and starting to push for the reinstatement of the maximum three (3)m posts per day.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.