CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

independent analysis, page-65

1. 4,289 Posts.
    I see the bulk of our rot ( shorters) have suddenly gone quiet….from a gazillion posts to try to come up with pure crap to just the last few die hards…all no doubt surprised that the last of their churn achieved absolutely nothing, so was blown….imho. Pretty well all SP momentum blocks yesterday were taken….to the point where the sell side "packing" virtually disappeared…..right down to 170k in the dying hour….fantastic…imho!!!…..by the way todays sell side numbers dont appear to be bulked up……yet…..no pathetically cheap…imho churn being offered yet??!!
    REMEMBERING that up until the last couple of trading days…the rot consistently kept us in the red even on fantastic DOW UP market days!!!….imho
    So all bar the funny four have stopped posting….currently our remaining shorters are standing …not so tall anymore…in front of a forward momentum, slow moving steam roller….but this one happens to have gears….will they wait to see what comes out in our overdue announcement before completely jumping out?? or buy and pay up / return the borrowings. If buddy is to be believed and they all sold their borrowings at around $5….then they have still made a killing if they jump now……I feel we really do have SFR repeat potential….they shot up to approx $6.00 when they started road training their 30% DSO for terrific profits…..So if you were a shorter would you still be hanging around….because you still dont believe the story….and there really is absolutely no copper to be mined at Rocklands….lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.