CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

independent analysis, page-14

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Sellier and Tokyo .. It's nice to speculate on what might be going on and what would be nice for the S/H .. but the the facts are that TS and fellow director TT are doing what is best for them ! TS flew to China on monday, I bet not to talk buy back. Both directors have been buying stock..one can only speculate that a deal is on but as usual, the S/H and the ASX will be the last to know.As one poster says "dont watch the graphs,watch what the directors are doing".Why has TS sudenly bought Millons of shares and TT bought hundreds of thousands ??? Are they doing it to prop up the S/P or too much money in the bank...nooo.Maybe TS is there to discuss a deal for CL South or for SL or selling off the Evraz slab of shares. him as I do,possibly just as simple as visiting his China doll and cleaning out the pipes(as he does in Perth)I hope he is flogging CL Sth and SL to the Chinese (without a commision again).I hope you guys are in Perth and att. the AGM, or are you I/S ? A lot of locals know all about TS and his deals etc.if local come and ask how your Co. is being run and make your board accountable ( for a change).

I have a problem with this SL thing.I am told from another party that Timis and TS have history and that Timis is possibly being looked at by the UN(4000 UN troops in SL) with relation to trading in diamonds (S L ..say no more),in addition there may be a problem in Rumania (either CFE,IGC or GFE have history with Rumania - any connection ??).In addition, I'm told that he has had a drug problem with Aust authorities in the past.Why are we there and dealing with this person? Who put the value of UD$200 on this project ?.
    If what I'm told is true,why are we dealing with this guy ?? Also, the lease is currently in dispute in the UK courts.We may finish up with SFA for our $25 and 44 ml shares.My info comes from a reliable source.I've made lots $$ from CFE and not ramping up or down and hope to make more $ but am concerned about present mgmt and our direction and how they are looking after S/H first !!! Here's to CFE and making lots of $.Regards to all ..MUFF

PS.. Hope TS and us get a 'HAPPY ENDING' HEHE HE .As usual, before ridiculing, do your own research or ask the right people for info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.