CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

independent analysis, page-9

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    just remember evraz likely to takeover delong in a few months

this gives them way too many shares/options above the 19.9% takeover limit they must sell some cfe at least prior to delong deal

so an obvious move really that they lighten up on cfe now and if they sell their holding as a block they will obviously get more more for them than by selling on market at the last minute

I still see evraz wanting cfe if sth cape project and SL show positive results

we also dont know what these other 4-5 deals are that sage has up his slleeve

the problem really is that wheeler dealer sagey ...he is trying to do deals in london for cfe do deals for IGC in africa do deals in SL and who knows what else i wonder whether he really can handle the success of his strategy and the amount of hours in a day just aint enuff

BUT we do know that cfe has 250 mill to play with and everyone else is hurting really badly but cfe is dealing its ass off when everyone else is hunkering down for the long cold winter

sounds ok to me especially when i consider this is probably the worst of times...i would betya anything if this was 12 months ago at the peak of times cfe would be worth 5 bucks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.