BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi all thank you for the vote of confidence.I have tried to...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Hi all thank you for the vote of confidence.
    I have tried to present the facts, and details as I see them. I included insight about the deposit and the Li prospects in the "Goldilocks zone" which looks promising.

I like a few emerging gold plays in addition to a few of the large producers and mid (ASX scale) sized goldies - and a silver play too.
    Never fall in love with any stock. Look at the upside and keep in mind this market is brutal at times. I have had promising stories taken over before and so never returned what I thought was possible. I hope the report highlights opportunity. Many gold stocks are too cheap here at this point in time.

I use a quantum mechanics approach to investing because the outcome is never certain. The quantum approach puts the investor first at the top and aligns all factors including ability, age, risk tolerance, company risk, commodity risk, entangled particles (currently gold and the DXY) and so on in an attempt to provide structure to this pursuit.

I think we will see a new approach with BRB now Tom has moved on. The team is great and I thank Charlotte for help with those diagrams, Alistair for insight on history and more, Sam of course - in fact the whole team was great to interact with. I also met some terrific brokers and even a couple of investors on the trip. I believe Peter and the team will do good things and my research on the gold sector is very encouraging. Nothing is guaranteed in this "game" but it looks good.

I wish everybody good returns and a great exit point to your best advantage. We can only see where this potential takes us.
    DYOR and DD
    Regards, CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.