HDR hardman resources limited

re: independent directors - hardmano My pleasure.If you read his...

1. 504 Posts.
    re: independent directors - hardmano My pleasure.

If you read his comments it may be concluded that all is not strictly kosher with the current boards composition.

As I have posted previously the only way you will get these guys attention is at the Ballot Box.

The time has arrived for the loyal long term shareholders who are without a voice because of their smallish percentage holding in the company to be shown due respect.

From day one when Ellyard was sitting in his Office doodling on a note pad,share price at 4 cents and thinking of ways to goose the shareholders into another allotment of options at AGM, this outfit I propose has been run by a bunch of very inadequate amateurs that got lucky when Max De-Vitrie walked through the door with a box full of old data for an offshore block in a country they, and I, with the exception of the Paris-Dakar rally had never heard of or about.

It does not take an enormous intellect to win Lotto, which is what I believe happened to Ellyard Burns and Spencer on that auspicious day in 1997/98.

A New Broom Sweeps Clean.

Something tangible and beneficial to smaller holders can be achieved at the AGM,the ball is in our court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.