SKG skynetglobal limited

Tex had his own persoanl reasons to be upbeat and somewhat...

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tex had his own persoanl reasons to be upbeat and somewhat disingenuous about SKG.

You see his personal attacks on my comments were to do with his holding of SKG.....which he holds around 100000 shares at 86c

so on Fridays close he is down over $50 kn in SKG.

that has been the catalyst for his agressive and personal atatcks on my simple comments about SKG.

I read his upbeat comments about SKG when they announced the Russian deal and i simply wanted to add balance and my opinion about SKG.

and to date...my opinions and comments have been proven to be correct.

i am sorry if Tex is losing over $50k in SKG.....BUT i commented on SKG when it was trading around 80c......he could have exited then ...but an atatck on me was his focus and he lost on both counts.

Now on SKG......i agree with you re Soon....and to be blunt i have my doubts about Loh as well.

IF....LOH was so smart how did he get involved investing in SKG?

and since SKG are only buying 40% of OGL Malaysia...i would say the smarties are Euronet.

That being said...i have grave reservations about the revenues and projections Epay have guided for.

I still think this has even more red flags over it now then it had in March.

we are further down the track and its been now revealed by "experts" the SKG business is NOT viable.

In fact...i would say questions could be asked IS...SKG trading whilst insolvent?

and then we have a whole new can of worms.

PKF raised some serious questions about the SKG business and deferred their comments about its solvency by referring to the latest report from SKG which was signed by auditors.

PKF also sought and obtained 100% indemnity from SKG over its report.

so bad luck for any punter who believes it.

SKG have indemnified PKF.

how is that for guilding the lily?

as Robbie would say...beware Will Robinson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.